Sunday, May 31, 2009

RE: Last minute update

Dear Scrappers:

Sorry for the late notice, but I thought I'd let you know that we are getting together this afternoon (Sunday) at 2:00 PM at Scrap Happy for a scrapping session. We are going to be working on all the extra kits people purchased from the last three classes, plus some clipboards. Anything you want to bring will be okay. Also, yesterday I finally broke down and purchased a Cuttlebug with 'several' embossing plates. I'll bring that down today if you would like to use it. Most of the plates I purchased are geared toward the 4x6 or 5x7 card front background -- because cards are Lane's thing -- but I did get some borders/corner clips/phrases.

Also, you can sign up today if you want to come to Recipe Club next Saturday. Just call the shop (786-2009) or me (774-2666) or send me an email at SRoss3456@aol.com.

See you there if you can make it.

later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment