Thursday, July 2, 2009

RE: July Already!

Hi, Scrappers!

Most of you know that I have been out-of-town, but I'm back and ready to get going again. Don't forget the Recipe Club on July 11th. Please call in advance at 270-774-2666 (Susan) because the class is already full. However, we will make sure to squeeze you in if you'd like to get started. We will finish this book in October for Christmas giving, and our next book starts in November. The format will be pretty much the same, so if you'd like to start now, just let me know.

We will have some examples from our first Christmas class and some items that we will have at the Heritage Festival with us Saturday.

Later this afternoon or tonight, I will post pics from Denise's vacation album. Not all the photos are in place yet, but...it is the cutest album I've seen in a long time! We will have a vacation scrap at the end of the month if you are interested.

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday! later, sw

No comments:

Post a Comment