Saturday, September 26, 2009

RE: Card Class Sunday

Hello Scrappers,

The blog is back! If you didn't know, Denise and I had a booth at the Heritage Festival last week with cards, gift bags, gift card holders, etc. We gave away a gift basket of our papeterie -- over 300 people registered, so it was a busy weekend. The fun thing was that our booth won first place in small business. We weren't even thinking about that. Scrappers Gone Wild!

Put a note on your calendar for November 24th. The First Annual Caverna Christmas Bazaar will be happening at the Caverna High School Gym from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Denise, Lane, and I are planning to have a booth there, as well. If you want any further information, please contact Sherry Emmitt or Vickie Bunch at (270)773-2530. This should be a good time to see what's up with all our local talent -- and just in time for the holidays!

On to the business at hand...our next card class is Sunday, October 4th, at 2:00 PM at Dennison's Market. We will be doing two Christmas cards and one Halloween card. The cost is $12. If you haven't already registered, please email me or stop by Hensley & Ross to see Denise anytime during business hours. (FYI, Denise goes to lunch from 11 -12.) While I was working this weekend, I used a variety of adhesives, so bring whatever you have. If you have Terifically Tacky Tape, you might want to bring it. Also, you might want to add a pair of tweezers and an old eyeshadow brush (bristles) to your kit.

I finally got my Halloween/Fall Cuttlebug folders! If anyone wants to use them, I will have them with me on Sunday. Bring whatever cardstock you want to use. The autumn cuts are leaves and pumpkins with vines, so any of the orange, brown, greens, burgandy, etc. colors will work. Halloween colors are the usual -- black, white, orange, yellow, greens, and purple. I've also ordered an overall pumpkin embossing folder, and if it comes by Sunday, I will have that with me, too.

I'm sure I will have more to add to the list by Sunday, so keep checking. Hope to see you then.

later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment