Saturday, October 31, 2009

Class tomorrow

Hello, Scrappers:

I hope to see you all tomorrow at 2:00 PM at the Horse Cave Baptist Church. Denise, Lane, and I will arrive early to set up -- if you would like to come early to work, please give me a call so I can make sure we have the door open for you. My cell is 270-774-2666. I'm in and out tonight, handing out the treats, but if I don't answer you can leave me a voice mail.

Just a note about supplies for tomorrow -- I previously told you to bring two pieces of six inch square paper for the gift card holders. You can do that if you like, but you don't have to...I've managed to put together the project from class supplies. You'll see tomorrow why I decided to do that!

We will really be on our march to the holidays starting tomorrow. See you at two.

later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment