Friday, November 13, 2009

RE: Class Sunday

Dear Scrappers:

By now, I guess most of you have heard about Bob Hensley. There will be two services next week -- one in Horse Cave and one in BG. I don't know the details yet, but I'll keep my FB page posted. It is hard to imagine that Bob won't be back in the office next week. He will certainly be missed.

I spent several hours today, messing around with my papercrafting stuff. It is funny how we all fall back on the little things when we are upset. I'm glad that we have all been able to keep our group going and I am looking forward to having class on Sunday. We will finish the 'heirloom' Chinese takeout boxes, Denise's snowman card and my quickie ornament card. (Can you all believe that I can make a quickie card?) Only 40 days until Christmas -- there just isn't enough time to do all the projects we have in mind!

Don't forget the bazaar at Caverna next weekend. Sounds like there will be quite a few booths set up. Isn't it nice that we have such a good group of local people who share their interest and talent? It should be fun!

hope to see you Sunday, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment