Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RE: Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Scrappers:

Sorry for my absence of late, but you all know why. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the the cookie swap, although I REALLY don't need it. Even if you don't eat the cookies, you will have a cute gift to take home or give to a friend.

Our 2010 Hart County Scrappers Group will start soon after the first of the year -- date to be announced. I hope you will take some pictures over the holidays for some layouts and don't forget those family feast shots. I'd also like to get some all-occasion/birthday/thank you cards made to have on hand. I actually had to use a store bought card the other day! Valentine's and Easter will be here before we know it.

In case you need some help, Lane will be opening her Etsy shop as soon as we get back from Thanksgiving. I will give you the address next week. She has some pretty and creative cards, etc., for those who don't have the time to do all their own.

Happy Turkey Day to all. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment