Saturday, January 30, 2010

RE: SNOW!

Hello, Scrappers!

I've been getting a lot of questions this week! Our first class will be 2/21 at the Baptist Church at 2:00. We will be scrapping a two-page layout for Christmas photos. You are welcome to bring your photos with you if you want to work them into the page during the class. I know that some of you want more than one kit -- please email or call me if you want an extra kit so I can make sure to have enough. More details about this later.

I'm so excited about the snow! Yesterday, Denise, Lane, and I talked about some snow pages...turquoise, blue, and sparkling white. The last time we had this much snow, Lane was in grade school. Let's all take pics of the snow fun this weekend for some pretty pages.

Tonight I am making soup and bread that will be included in the new recipe book. If you are making a good winter meal tonight, don't forget to send me the recipe and/or take some pics.

have fun this weekend! later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment