Sunday, February 13, 2011

RE: ATC SWAP

Dear Scrappers:


To get the ball rolling on Spring, Lane and I are hosting an ATC swap.  How the swap will be run depends on how many of you reply to lar8183@gmail.com by 2/20/11.

In case you don't know, ATC stands for Artist's Trading Cards.  They are the same size as a baseball card and fit well on the front of an A2 sized card.  For each card you swap, you will get one in return.  I'll send all the instructions when I see how many people wish to participate.  I love the ATC's because they are so small that you can use a some itty bitty bits of your pretties and scraps.  On the back of the ATC, you will print your name, web info, contact info (email or cell phone)  -  just the necessary info to reach you.  For our first swap, I was thinking of a simple theme of SPRING!  Easter, Mother's Day, gardening, whatever. 

Completion date for the swap will be 3/16, but I would like to have all your mailing info by 2/20 so I can make labels.  Of course, if you don't want to wait for the mail, you can pick up your swaps at my house anytime after 3/16.  You do not have to be a scrapping manic to participate!  A little knitted or crocheted flower and a few swipes of the marker/watercolor crayon, whatever will make a much appreciated ATC.

Just send me a note or call me at 774-2666 or Lane at 774-5263 by the 20th.  This will be fun and we will all get some new cards for spring.

later, swr 

No comments:

Post a Comment