Tuesday, February 17, 2009

RE: Tuesday night

Sorry that I don't have the pics up yet, but I hope to get the card from Denise tomorrow to post before the demo on Thursday. Thursday is All About Cupcakes. We will be showing three cupcake boxes, a cc card, and a cc layout. I just received my HLinkello Kitty Greetings Cricut cartridge today -- there is a cupcake on it! It is just too cute. I will find some way to use the HC cc before Thursday. I also got Wild Card today. I can't believe how much is included in that one cartridge.

In case you haven't heard, Scrap Happy is starting a Recipe Club. I am really excited about this project. More details on Thursday.

Thanks to Regina at the Cutting Cafe for helping with the cupcake templates. If you haven't found her website yet, it is http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

Hope to see you Thursday! swr

No comments:

Post a Comment