Monday, May 4, 2009

Quick Graduation BBQ Invitation



Hello, Scrappers!

Here is a really quick image of an invitation I used a few years ago for my daughter's and nephew's graduation BBQ party -- if you want a MS WORD editable doc of this clipart or invite, just email me as I seem to be having trouble posting it here. I will have two new grilling cuts on Saturday at recipe club, but I haven't finished the prototype yet.

The flower pot class will not be held until Thursday night at 5:00. We will have kits for the Mother's Day Hat and Mother's Day Flower Pot cards at that time. These projects are pretty quick, but they take a lot of advance preparation, so please give me an email or a call at SRoss3456@aol.com or 270-774-2666 to give me some idea what you might need. If you can't scrap on Thursday, then I'll be glad to help you Saturday either before or after Recipe Club. The flower pots -- and the cards, for that matter -- will work well for a gift for a lot of occasions besides Mother's Day, so you might want to change your sentiment.

Lane and Peyton made a really cute golf-related card this week. It is a very cute idea for a page or a Father's Day card, using eyelets, a toothpick, and a brad. And, don't forget Ladie's Day!

Please remember Jim, Delores, and family in your thoughts and prayers. I hope we hear some good news tonight.

More later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment