Wednesday, May 6, 2009

RE: Flowerpot for Thursday night

Hello from the Cave:

I finally got a (not-so-good) picture of the clay pot for Thursday night's class on this blog. I know you can't tell too much from this pic, but it is a simple clay pot with Cricut vinyl cuts -- butterflies, flowers, bees, etc. I can't wait to get it planted up in the AM.

There is so much you can do with the vinyl! I found an herb planter and a metal deck planter today that I am working on now -- hope to show it to you tomorrow night. I love the vinyl on the water bottles and the little hand sanitizer gifts. So much vinyl, so little time...;)))

Maybe I can improve my photography skills by the end of class tomorrow night. Hope this helps.

Tomorrow night will be a lot of fun -- looking forward to seeing you then. later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment