Tuesday, November 10, 2009

RE; Scraps, Etc.

Hello, Scrappers:

Well, I just can't say enough nice things about Scraps, Etc. Check out the links to visit their website. This morning, I was trying to place a pretty nice-sized order for some Bazzill Bling cardstock. Lane and I go through that stuff like crazy. I called three of the (uh-hum) usual suspects to place the order and boy! was I surprised. Poor customer service, and (in one case) 30% higher price. Then I remembered this great store I went to in Florence, KY this summer. I called them and they immediately started trying to fill my order and ship it TODAY! Plus a nice volume discount. Make sure you call them if you want beautiful paper. And, check out their gallery. Lane and I will be hitting that place at Christmas for sure!

I am kind of back in the living and hoping to be out again tomorrow. Denise, Lane, and I plan to do the class Sunday at 2:00 PM. Also, don't forget about the cookie swap. If you need a recipe, check out Food Network's cookie section.

later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment