Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Reschedule for yesterday's class

Hello, Scrappers:

I'm sorry I had to cancel yesterday, but it looks like I do not have the flu -- just an infection that should be under control by tomorrow. I hope! So, we can try again this Sunday. If you haven't already signed up, please contact Denise at the office or call me at 270-774-2666. Also, please let me know if you would like to have extra kits of the cards we are making or the Chinese Takeout Boxes. We will have some of these things at the Bazaar, but I don't want to leave anyone short.

Seperately from the classes, Lane and I just opened our Etsy shop this morning. There is very little on there right now as this is our first day, but I will get you the address by this weekend. Also, I think Lane is going to buy a booth downtown during the month of Christmas for some of her papercrafts, etc. She is going to start her own blog for this project. It is coming pretty quickly now!

See you Sunday, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment