Friday, February 26, 2010

RE: Friday morning



Hey Scrapers:

Lane and I spent a nice morning at Scrapbook Village yesterday. Some great sales and some BEAUTIFUL new paper, tool, etc. Janet was so nice, talking to me and Lane about mat maintenance and some great new techniques. Lots more goodies coming. I've got my list. Don't tell Lane! Here is a sneak peak of Janet and Lane Thursday. No, I didn't Photoshop them...too much

Yes, we are still making up the Christmas and , possibly snow pages since we've had some good photo weather. Also,it is a less that a month until Easter, so time to get busy. We have a new format we are discussing, so I'll let you in on it as soon as we know. Of course, off ideas are welcome.

Don't forget to check the calendar for the upcoming events. We want to do some SV/Horse Cave cropping time together, but I'll fill you in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment