Friday, March 26, 2010

RE: March 27th already?






Hello, Scrappers!

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted. We have been trying to work out a better way of working the club and I think we may have something good in mind. The next meeting will be April 6th. We are going to have a technique speaker, so we will have to have reservations for this meeting. Just email me or call Denise at 786-1269. We will send you a reminder. I've been missing the club, so let's get going!


I am posting a few pics for you tonight. Lane and I were asked to make donation baskets for a silent auction for my nephew, Jared's, football and baseball teams. You can't believe how much time Lane I put into those baskets -- and we still didn't get everything done that we wanted to do. But here are a few pics. I'll post more later. We might be able to do something like this here in Horse Cave, if asked. Most of the supplies came from Scrapbook Village and Studio Calico. I did get an iTool with all the stuff last week. It is so cool! I'll try to get some of those pics up this weekend.

I'll be talking to you...hoppy Easter and April Fool's! later, swr

No comments:

Post a Comment