Sunday, January 2, 2011

RE: Happy New Year

Lane is making sketches now for some new projects for the new year. She is working on her little shop, but isn't ready to reveal it yet. Maybe by the end of the week...I was doing the same, in my fashion, when I rediscovered Wordle. I found it a few months ago, but was unable to use it until I upgraded my computer. This is a really fun scrapping 'tool' and it is especially nice because it is free! Just go to
www.wordle.net It is really easy to use and to customize your own word clouds. Save them for later use or print directly from the page.

Please check out Thieley's blog that I added to links today - Mod Paperie. She is a design team member for svgcuts.com and runs her own blog. She has made some really good use of Wordle.

more tomorrow, swr


No comments:

Post a Comment