Friday, December 10, 2010

Six Months later...

Dear HC Scrappers:

Took a long break from this blog due to many things...but, I'm back! I hope you all are participating in the 12 Days of Christmas at svgcuts.com. Be sure to enter every day at http://svgcuts.com/blog/?p=7764. They have really outdone themselves this season. I will be working all day tomorrow at "Deck the Halls" where you can see some of the fun things I've done with their cuts this season. I love the cupcake wrappers! And the Joyful Card set...and, I can't really decide on one over the other.

I'll be taking pics tomorrow of the shop and some of Lane's new designs. She is really into pages right now, although some of her cards are in the shop, too. We are also having a tasting of products from Brosmore's Pepper Patch (after noon!) so come on by.

Hope to see you then! swr

No comments:

Post a Comment